Friday 18 March 2011

Shoot!

Apologies for the lack of posts these last couple of days guys. I've been pretty swamped getting  everything sorted for the next two shoots for Asosmarket place! You see Bird On A Wire is being upgraded to a Boutique space on there which I'm extremely excited about and to coincide with this event, we've been putting together all the gorgeous pieces of fabulous vintage I've been thrifting and hunting down over the last two months for two spectacular shoots, with some truly stunning models and two fantastic photographer! Details of all those to come, I promise.

You really should see the rail, its covered in vintage gorgeousness! Lots of really stunning stand-out pieces that I can't wait to shoot and share with you all. The rest of my day today will be sent prepping all the product. There's still a lot of steaming/ stitching and packing to be done.

(As you can see I've taken a queue from my favorite girls style wise, Lou Dillon, Jane Birkin, Georgia Jagger, Chloe Sevigny, Francois Hardy and a few other beauties! All images taken from Google/Mothers Daugther/Orla Kiely

The first shoots tomorrow up in Hackney Wick, then we've got one happening in good old Dalston town on Tuesday too! Wow, its gonna be a busy few days I tell you. For now I'll leave you with a few images I've been using as inspiration for tomorrows shoot.

1 comment:

  1. these girls are stunning, great picks and what a lovely blog. i am a fan of the heading.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete