Monday 26 September 2011

The summer hits!

I've been really naughty and slow on updating the blog with Asos Marketplace listings. I really need to stop slacking off and keep you all up to speed in real time. What i mean is when the looks actually go live not 2 months later. Oops! Well the majority of the pieces here are now sold out but there are still a few summer items listed on the boutique all still wearable now. I never truely stick to any clear cut rules as to what I can or can't weat in the autumn months. As long as pieces can be layered to keep the chill out i'm happy. So here they are the pieces I missed from a lovely shoot in July with Ines and Vanessa.
Do have a peep at the boutique for the lastest offerings-  I've been shooting lots of lovely new AW pieces for the boutique over the last coule of weeks and working with a couple of new lovely models who i'll be introducing you all to shortly. Stay posted. x






















No comments:

Post a Comment