Monday 7 March 2011

AW 11 Round Up.

Its been a little while my good friends, I'm sorry to have left it two weeks. I'll be giving you a thorough update of whats been happening with Bird over the course of the next couple of days but to start with, a summation of my favorite collections so far! There has been so much talent displayed over the fashion weeks and have to say that London did not disappoint. Although they didn't make it into my round up I have to say I thoroughly loved David Koma, Mary Katrantzou and Paul Smiths collections. These two young designers are really pushing the boat out in terms of their creativity and vision. I am almost envious of their raw talent and feel inspired by their energy! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get to the levels that they have in such a short space of time and this to me paves the way for our working standards this year! Things are a little tough and we are still steeped in a recession but creativity is flourishing and blooming around us, well at least on the catwalks of  four capitals during Fashion Week! 

Anyway I digress. I've put together a little mish-mash of my favorite looks and this was hard- I happily trawled through the majority of the collections feeding my inner fashion gollum! Wanting more, more and more! Well these are my ultimate fav's so far...




No comments:

Post a Comment