Wednesday 2 February 2011

Fabulous New Vintage Stock on Asos Marketplace!







I haven't kept my promise! Yes guilty as charged but hey... look what Ive been up to. its been pretty hectic in BOAW HQ- fighting the elements (gowd darn the British elements that fight against me!) shooting with my gorgeous vintage loving lovelies Kelsey who you all know and Jessica Lam! Lots of thifting, sourcing, styling and photographing, this is just a little taster of whats on sale and up coming on Asos Marketplace from the new Bird On A wire collection!

The gorgeous 70's parsley mini dress sold out within 1.39 hours of being uploaded onto the site which filled me with pride/confidence in the new collection.  Been working hard and sourcing these bits for you vintage loving ladies!

Do log onto Asos Marketplace asap as things really are flying off the rails! Lots od ideas and things in the making too.

No comments:

Post a Comment