Tuesday 11 January 2011

Exciting News

I'm really very excited to announce Bird On A Wire will be participating at the first Vintage Fair at the Bloomsbury Lanes in Holborn on the 5th of February!


The Vintage Fair hold vintage fashion events in major cities around the UK. Quickly establishing themselves as Sheffield's finest vintage fair they decided to take the events on the road and due to high demand they now tour 12 major cities in the UK.
 
With 40 -50 stalls supplying the best in men's and women's vintage from the 1950-1990's you'll be spoilt for choices as to which stalls to spend you're pounds! Obviously I'd suggest visiting the BOAW stall first as this will be packed with stunning hand selected pieces of vintage gorgeousness.
I'll be updating you with images and commentary on a few of  the fabulous new pieces I've started collecting in preparation for this, I'm really excited about the lovely array of retro home ware pieces I've been sourcing and will be posing pictures soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment