Friday 14 January 2011

FAR AWAY LAND

For the last two weeks I've had the same three woolly jumpers on in rotation and currently have no guilt about about this repetitive behaviour. They are my current favourites and are also amongst the warmest pieces in my wardrobe. The grey skies, constant drizzle and general dullness of January so far has left me seeking comfort in the warmest items of my wardrobe. I stumbled across the editorial below by photographer Candace Meyer on a lovely vintage inspired blog called Liebemarlene Vintage. The romantic soft focus imagery of the magical red sky and the expanse of those green fields really makes me long to head away to a secluded hideout somewhere a touch warmer than London is at the minute. I'm not even longing after beach and sun as such, just a bit of time out from the concrete jungle of London. I love the simplicity of the styling, the beautifully muted chunky knitwear styled by Charlotte Stokes sum up my current mood for warmth and comfort.




No comments:

Post a Comment